Exercise is one of the best ways to help both your body as well as your mind and spirit stay on steady ground. In particular, exercise can significantly impact how you’re feeling day to day. Even though many of us think about working up a sweat and groan, it really is impressive how much some daily exercise will change your life for the better. Here are several ways it can make you feel better:
Why Exercise is For You
- It controls our weight by helping with weight loss, which in turn makes our body function better.
- It combats a variety of diseases and chronic conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure.
- It boosts your energy levels. Even if it feels like you don’t have the energy to work out, both after your workout and on a regular basis, you’ll feel the difference.
- It improves your mood, whether by blowing off steam or because of the release of endorphins. Not to mention you’ll be fitter and thus more confident.
- It makes you sleep better, both falling asleep and staying asleep.
- It can be fun – a way to spend time with friends, relax, and feel accomplished. Everyone likes to have a little fun every day.
- It can make your sex life better, since you’ll have more energy and possibly be more aroused from exercising.
It’s worth a try, both to help you achieve more emotional balance and improve your health. Find a friend to hold you accountable or try a new way to exercise and see how you feel! To schedule an appointment to help, contact us at 717-840-9885 or click on the button below.
Dr. Julie Drolet
P.S. Did you recently have an appointment with us?
Fill out this survey to tell us about your experience.